BrightLines Roof Rack Crossbars Premium Double Kayak Rack Combo Replacement For Honda CRV 2007-2011
- The BRIGHTLINES® cross bars are designed to fit with roof side rails.
- Made of extruded aluminum and die-cast aluminum material for durability.
- Load capacity 168lbs.
- Crossbars mount to roof pre-set screws.
- Ideal for carrying extra loads, transporting bikes, kayaks and skis or snowboards.
- BrightLines double folding kayak racks are made of heavy-duty aluminum with a Max. load of 150 lbs. Please check your crossbars weight capacity for compatibility.
- The upright arm can be locked at any position from flat to 90 degrees. The cradles that hold kayaks can also slide to accommodate different sizes of Kayaks.
- Compared with most U-shape tube kayak holders which come with two pieces, BrightLines kayak rack cradles have a unique one piece design with rubber coated pads which protect kayaks from scratching and moving around. The racks come pre-assembled and ready to use. The Upright Arm tubes are wrapped with thick foam for kayak protection. The cradles have cutouts at the two ends to hold the straps from slipping, giving extra security to kayaks.
- Each rack comes with two mounting brackets to mount to each crossbar, preventing the rack from rocking. Mounting brackets can fit square and round crossbars. Two pair of straps are also included.
- Please note: Carrying larger items like a Canoe/Kayak will cause extra wind drag that will add additional pressure on both the item and the crossbars. Please use tensioning rope to secure the bow and stern of your item to your vehicle. Tensioning rope not included with kayak rack.
A pair of cross bars and all hardware.
A pair of kayak racks and 2 mounting brackets, 4 screws, 4 nuts and 2 straps. 2 straps are used to secure kayak/canoe to the kayak racks. You still need extra long straps to secure both front and rear of your kayak/canoe to your vehicle which are NOT included.